Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Braided Head Band

(U-AHH, my face!)

Braided Head Band
This fun, easy to make hair band is really cute and cozy! I wear mine all the time! I have two, this one (picture to the left) and one that is green and red. Here is how I did it:
You will need
  • YARN! as many a 3 different colors or one color!
  • needle and thread
  • How to
This, as I said is S-U-P-E-R simple.
  1. Wrap a strand of yarn around the top of your head twice to get the length
  2. measure 3 of each color
  3. put 3 strands together and braided pretty loosely
  4. then braid all the large stands together
  5. at each end stick the needle through the bundle of yarn ends a few times then wrap the thread around the end many times and secure with a knot
  6. sew the two ends together tightly and...
  7. FIN!
Hope your winter got warmer when you put this on!

Thanx For Reading! <3 El

No comments:

Post a Comment