Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wire Ring


Wire Ring
I found a bunch of my mom's old jewelry wire in my basement, and I though a ring would be really pretty with this stuff. It reminds me of a cool twist on an Irish knot ring. Want to know how I did it?
Yes? (hopefully) Alright here we go:



You will need:
  • thin wire
  • thick wire
  • needle nose pliers
  • your hands! :)
This DIY is really simple, but the out come is really intricate looking and divine!
  1. Take the thick wire and wrap it around your finger of choice twice or however many times you want to
  2. carefully take it off your finger and pull the coil out to make a spring-like piece
  3. then take the thin wire and wrap it around the spring however you like! but be careful not to pull to hard or it will become coiled again
  4. Enjoy!
P.S. you can also add beads!

Thanx for reading! <3 El

No comments:

Post a Comment