Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Style: Taylor

The Outfit (Left side primarily)
I own this outfit pretty much...except the shoes (saving up for those!) But this is my ideal summer outfit. See, I play (and love) baseball, and go and watch many games over the summer with my friends, and because of this I wanted something to be comfortable in and be able to run around in (No heels!).

Oops! Just realized something. :) I forgot to include my aviator sunglasses! I wear them everywhere, and the great thing is they go well with every outfit and never go out of style!
The Makeup (Spread everywhere) is just pink lipgloss and thats it. Summer is my relaxation time..I hang out with friends, run around...go to movies, you get the sort. I'm always on the go, so my one and only necessity is lipgloss :D . I usually hardly wear any makeup because a) I'm not really allowed too and b) I prefer the really natural look-- its just more me.

The Jewelry: I LOVE JEWELRY.
I personally think no outfit is complete without earrings and/or necklace. Right now, I'm into feathers, and my favorite colors are turquoise and purple. I like the little believe ring because its cute and just gives the outfit a complete look.

I made this set using photos on polyvore.com. It's a fashion website with templates and loads of pictures of clothes. Plus, you can share your's and view others! Try it out!

Taylor<3

No comments:

Post a Comment