Thursday, January 5, 2012

My style: Jazz


The Outfit:
This is my ideal outfit. While I don't own it, I wish I did! :) The skirt is cream with embroidered detail at the hem of the skirt. I love the look of tanks and cardigans, which is why the skirt is paired with a simple pink tank top and a drapey sweater. The belt would go over both the skirt and the cardigan, literally tying the look together. I also love gladiator sandals.

The Makeup:
A soft pink for my lids, with a bronze color blended in the outer corner. Dark brown liner and black mascara. A peachy pink blush would be applied lightly. For my lips, I would choose an almost nude lipstick and top it off with a sparkly pink lip gloss.


P.S. I made this lovely mash up of photos on polyvore.com. A great fashion website were you can make and share your templates! I definitely recommend it!


Thanks for reading! <3 Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment