Thursday, January 5, 2012

Glam Bow Nails


These stunning nails are beautiful, glamorous, and really fun to do. Try it!
What you'll need:
  • Pink polish
  • White polish
  • Silver polish
  • Black striper/ nail art polish
  • Big silver glitter
  • Black Polish
  • Dotting tool
  • Top Coat
  1. First, paint your nails with two coats of pink nail polish.  I used N.Y.C's Charming Rose Creme. 
  2. Paint on a thick french tip with white polish. I did mine freehand, but you can use tape to get a clean edge. Keep in mind that the tip will be covered up, so it doesn't have to be perfect. I used Sally Hansen's White On.
  3. Using the silver nail polish, go over the french tip. This step is optional, but I believe it adds to the glam effect :) I used Wet n'Wild's Silvivor.
  4. Using the black striper, draw a straight line on the top of the french tip. I used Sinful Colors' Time Off.
  5. Apply the silver glitter. I used a nail polish that had three layers, chunky glitter, pink, and microglitter. I just took the top layer onto a piece of paper, then used my dotting tool to pick it up and place it on my nail. If its easier to adhere, you can apply a clear coat of polish for the glitter to stick to. I used a Justice polish.
  6. Take some black polish and put it on a piece of paper. Using a dotting tool, create a triangle near the side of your nail. Create an identical triangle next to that, forming your bow shape. I used Sinful Colors' Black on Black.
  7. Take the white polish on a dotting tool and create a line down the middle of the bow. 
  8. Finish it off with a top coat. And you're done!
I hope you enjoyed this. Thank you for reading! <3 Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment