Thursday, January 5, 2012

My style: El

The Outfit (Far left bottom corner)
I do not "own" this outfit, but it is my ideal one :). A cropped sweater, dark jeans, fur wedges, and vintage jewelry. This outfit is cozy and you can move in it. That is really important to me because my friends and I are super energetic. If we try to watch a movie, it ends in a crazy game of hide and seek.

The Makeup (Far left top corner)
Sparkley silver, rose or white eye shadow, applied lightly. Black mascara, I may be blonde, but my lashes are dark brown. Hot pink lips, but I don't think I would actually wear hot pink, but its cute :).

P.S. I made this lovely mash up of photos on polyvore.com. A great fashion website were you can make and share your templates! I definitely recommend it!

Thanx for reading! <3 El

No comments:

Post a Comment